Thursday, May 03, 2007

Help!

All right you knowledgeable people out there, I need help. If anyone actually reads this that is...ha. I want different pages, pretty ones, not these prefab ones. And I want the little bars that tell you how far along you are on a project. I want all the fun stuff I see other people having. Is there a link where I can learn how to do this? If so pleeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me. I'll be your friend forever!

On the crafting front, I have exciting news! I was at a yard sale the other day and ran across a dress form, my size for $30!! Woohoo! I have named her Lola. Lola likes it here. I haven't had time to make stuff for Lola to wear, mostly because I keep changing my mind, but I have a few jackets to cut up and recon and I just got the Anthropolgie catalog so we should be good to go soon. It amazing me how many people on Craftster have already made similar things that Anthropologie is puttin out for like $182. ick I won't say never, but man I cannot see paying that much for one top. Especially one I know I could make! I'm glad to say that wider leg pants are still around! I was having visions of looking like an Oompa Loompa w/ skinny jeans. heehee Oh an update on my 80's tribute. I found some Caron's "Shadow" that is a self-striping (of course!) yarn that is plied with a gray so it's a really muted stripe, but cool none the less. I'm half way through with what is basically a circle shrug, but may not be able to finish it in time to wear it. Bummer. Here's to hoping shrugs are still around. I think I may have figured out how to add pics so I'll take a pic and update later.

No comments: