Saturday, September 22, 2007

Woo!

Alrighty then, I know I am officially a dork. I got my ravelry invite and now must decide to play on it or go to bed so I can get to church at a decent time. I don't currently even know all about what I can do on ravelry. I know there's a chat room. A CHAT ROOM for knitters!! (and Crocheters I hold love in my heart for both!) can you believe it. Though it seems slow, probably because everyone is knitting and has not figured out how to type with their face. (I personally find this a hysterical visual! A bunch of crazy fiber enthusiasts with busy hands bashing their faces into their keyboards and looking hopefully at their screen to see if they formed actual words...) Okay it's late. I'm tired but oh so excited. It's like sitting at the cool kid's table! LOL

1 comment:

crafty_kat said...

I has added you!!!! ^_~ You'll soon be hooked (haha, the pun!) on Ravelry ^_~