Thursday, September 04, 2008

More RH rambling


Okay, so I'm still not over it. I was wondering around Youtube today because the BBC Junkies on ravelry sent a link with Richard Armitage interviews. Well that just snowballed and I found a beautiful video. I think it's Evenessance "my immortal" but it sounds different. It's soooooo sad....
Here it is.


Poor Robin.

In other news, I'm finally to the lace segment of my Feb. Lady sweater. Sot that's nice. I'll post a pic later....maybe. LOL

Here's a yarn I spun up for my soon to be Etsy. I'm going to get some more stuff up before I open it officially. But I hope to have it running by November. I've got two swaps to do also. So I hope I'll have enough time to get everything together. Here's the yarn

Northern lights
That's it for now.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oooo, what is that group on Ravelry? I'm on Ravelry and LOVE the BBC.

Gomerriffic said...

It's called BBC Junkies on Ravelry. You can find it by looking up my name on there and look at my groups. I go by Gomerriffic there too.