Monday, September 29, 2008

WOWWWWW!!!

This is not so much craft related but oh my what an awesome post this is (at least for me!) Yesterday was my anniversary. I didn't think we were going to do much with church and a pinewood derby race after. But last week someone GAVE us tickets to Third Day!! I didn't think I was going to go because they were out of my budget. But we had incredible seats. THEN on the way to the concert, we rode with some friends. Well these friends are great and amazing and looky what they let my hubby buy from them!!!!

He BUILDS guitars for fun. This is a beautiful guitar. I'll admit it I cried. A month or two ago our friends had a bit of a garage sale and he mentioned selling it. It was for an amazing price, but still not within the budget. Well he's been letting the wonderful hubby pay him off bit by bit. It sounds beautiful too! It's awesome. And it's mine. woo!

The concerta was great too. Here's a couple of my fav pics
Look Mac almost has the same guitar! woo!

This was a cool pic from Switchfoot's lead singer going climbing the back wall and singing. The spotlight hit him just right.
Third Day doing "Run To You" one of my new favorite songs off the new album. It was an amazing show. It was soooooooo much fun!

2 comments:

crafty_kat said...

ok, color me jealous lol. You got to see Third Day! Lucky you ^_^

Gomerriffic said...

It was a spectacular show, and just the best anniversary ever!!